A proprietary fiberglass mat reinforced, SBS-modified asphalt makes WeatherMaster® Ice & Water Underlayment ideally suited for continuous waterproofing protection against ice dams and wind-blown rain year after year. The self-adhesive underlayment creates a watertight barrier by sealing to the roof deck and around nails. WeatherMaster® Ice & Water Underlayment provides excellent traction and protection from UV degradation and weathering thanks to its granular surface.
WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 200 Underlayment Benefits
- UV Protected Surface – 45 Day Exposure
- High-Temperature Stability – 240°F
- Self-Adhesive Backing Seals Directly to the Deck
- Dual Modified Asphalt Provides Superior Granule Adhesion
- Aggressive Bond at Low Temperatures
- SBS-Modified Asphalt Coating Helps Seal Around Nails for a Watertight Result
- Fiberglass Mat Is Stronger and Provides Better Tear Resistance Than Saturated Felt Underlayment
- Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System Eligible
WeatherMaster® Ice & Water Underlayment provides a homeowner with an extra layer of waterproofing protection and peace of mind when the weather gets rough.