The perfect finishing touch for your new roof should be a protective ridge cap shingle. Seal-A-Ridge® Ridge Cap Shingles offer protection at the high stress areas of your roof (hips and ridges) against leaks and blow-off. This traditional-look, single-layer ridge cap is factory blended to complement the look of your GAF Timberline shingles. Unlike typical 3-tab strip shingles, its pre-perforated design eliminates the need for difficult and time-consuming cuts. Dura Grip™ Self-Seal adhesive is factory-applied to help seal each piece tightly and reduces the risk of blow-off.
- Manufactured to complement the color of your GAF Timberline shingles (unlike typical cut-up 3-tab strip shingles used as ridge cap)
- Eligible component of the GAF WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation – when installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories. (See WindProven Limited Warranty for details)
- Traditional-look provides a clean finishing touch on your new GAF roof
- At 6-⅔” exposure, each bundle covers 25 lineal feet and contains 45 single-layer ridge cap shingles
- Pre-perforated design for a less labor-intensive alternative to using cut-up 3-tab strip shingles as your ridge cap
- Machine-cut design ensures neater finished edges than cut-up 3-tab strip shingles
- Protects against leaks and blow-offs at the high stress areas of your roof (hips and ridges)
- Versatile: 12” width fits easily over the most common-size ridge vents, including 11.5” and 10.5” ridge vents
- Dura Grip™ Adhesive helps seal each piece tightly and reduces the risk of ridge cap shingle blow-off
- 25-year StainGuard Plus™ Algae Protection Limited Warranty against blue-green algae discoloration. Proprietary GAF Time Release Algae-Fighting Technology helps protect your ridge cap shingles from unsightly stains. (Applies only to shingles with StainGuard Plus™ labeled packaging)
- Eligible for up to a Lifetime limited warranty when installed on Lifetime Shingle roofs.